Skip to content

Can an adult register a Life Membership and then switch it to their minor child's name after that child becomes of legal age?

No.  This is against Life Policy and Federal Regulation.  The minor must wait until they are of legal age and then enroll as a Life Member.  The only way a Member can transfer the business to their child is upon legal sale per Life Policies, or death or incapacitation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Life Leadership Canada
c/o 800-444 St. Mary Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3C 3T1

Life Leadership United States
200 Commonwealth Ct. Suite 102
Cary, NC 27511