Skip to content

I wish to move to another part of the Life organization. What do I need to do?

You will have to request that your current membership be terminated. After a blackout period of 6 months, you will be able to enroll again in the different part of the Organization.  Please refer to Life Policies for more information.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Life Leadership Canada
c/o 800-444 St. Mary Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3C 3T1

Life Leadership United States
200 Commonwealth Ct. Suite 102
Cary, NC 27511